Caerfai Bay Superior Plus caravans offer a spacious, light, modern design. At 12ft wide there is increased living and sleeping space in which to relax and unwind. You can enjoy the views from our new (for 2020) superior plus on pitch 15, or our original superior plus on pitch 23 (2016).
Our Superior Plus caravans are situated at the front of the Park offering outstanding unrestricted views of the sea across St Brides Bay. Full length patio doors open onto a spacious decked balcony where you and your family can enjoy magnificent views of the coastline, sit, chat, eat and relax. If you can tear yourself away from the view, it is only a few minutes’ walk to Caerfai Bay sandy bathing beach or into St Davids, the smallest city in the UK.
The Superior Plus features:
- Spacious master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, drawers, vanity area and en-suite toilet and basin.
- Two twin bedrooms, one of which can be made into a double bed if required.
- Main bathroom with large shower cubicle with glass sliding door, toilet and basin.
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, full size cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle).
- Lounge with digital TV, DVD player and fire to cosy up or “cwtch” during the wild Welsh evenings.
- Patio doors to the front opening onto decked area with spectacular views of the Pembrokeshire coastline during the day. A star gazers delight at night.
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Cots and highchairs available (no hire charge)
- Duvets and pillows are provided. However, for those beds that have been used, the quilted mattress protectors and pillow protectors will be changed for each booking. One ‘Tregwynt’ woollen blanket, bath mats and oven gloves will be supplied to each caravan. We will supply more blankets free of charge if requested. We charge for bed linen (duvet cover, sheets and pillow covers) at £10 per caravan; this charge can, if necessary, be taken out of the returnable deposit. Two weeks before your arrival, you will receive a form in which you will be able to detail any extra requirements such as bedding and agree to any specific conditions; please complete this, sign and return in good time before your arrival. Our amenity room/laundry room at the top of the office will be closed every Tuesday until mid-afternoon, but open the rest of the week. The vacuum cleaner may not be available straight way if it has to be cleaned. It will be delivered usually on a Monday – if you are not in, we will leave it just inside the door of your caravan. You should also bring your own towels, tea towels and dishcloths.
- Non-smoking and non-pet accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Free Wi-Fi in your accommodation
Availability; 7 night stays are Saturday to Saturday. Prices are based on 4 people sharing for 1 week. There is a £20 charge per person per week for any additional fifth and sixth person. Please note there is a refundable key / cleaning deposit of £100 in addition to the hire charge.
If you are concerned about the prospect of cancelling, please take out holiday insurance.