Our standard caravan (Saturday rental), offers the same internal features as our superior caravans though it is slightly older.
Caravan 36 is situated at the top of field 1, where you can enjoy elevated views overlooking the Park towards the Pembrokeshire coastline and beyond. Hedging to the rear of the caravan provides increased privacy, with a decked area to the front and side of caravan for you to unwind and enjoy the magnificent views.
The caravan comfortably sleeps 6 people with one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. Twin bedrooms can be made into double beds when required. There is also a fold out bed in the lounge. The internal features of our Standard Holiday Home are similar to our Superior Holiday Homes which include
- Spacious decked area to front and side of caravan with seating for six persons
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Two twin bedrooms – can be made into double beds if required
- Lounge with flat screen digital TV and gas fire to cosy up or as we like to say “cwtch” during the evening.
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, full size cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, refrigerator, kettle)
- Cots and highchairs available (no hire charge)
- Double glazed with gas fire in lounge and heaters in all other rooms
- Bed linen and bedding provided. This year we will provide top and bottom sheets with blankets and throw-over bedspreads for the double beds. We will still provide duvets for the single beds along with bottom sheets. Beds made up for late arrivals and on request
- Non-smoking and non-pet accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Free Wi-Fi access in your accommodation
Availability; 7 night stays are Saturday to Saturday bookings only. Prices are based on 4 people sharing for 1 week. There is a £20 charge per person per week for any additional fifth and sixth person. Please note there is a refundable key / cleaning deposit of £50 in addition to the hire charge.