Our Standard Holiday Home is available for Friday to Friday lets (and shorter stays outside of the main holiday season). The caravan sleeps 5 to 6 people with two double bedrooms, one with a small double bed and one single bed. There is a foldout bed in the lounge. The holiday home is situated at the front of the park with a patio area to the side. The features of our Standard Holiday Home include
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and vanity area.
- Double bedroom with additional single bed.
- Lounge with flat screen digital TV and gas fire to cosy up or as we like to say “cwtch” during the evening.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle, toilet and basin.
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, full size cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle).
- Cots and high chairs available (no hire charge).
- Heating in all rooms.
- Changes due to Covid-19 outbreak It is advisable for visitors to bring their own bedding; this is an extra safety precaution that we put in in 2020. We will put mattress protectors on all the beds in the caravan and hope that you will be able to bring your own duvets, pillows, linen, bathmats, and oven gloves. You should also bring your own towels, tea towels and dishcloths.
- Non-smoking and non-pet accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Free Wi-Fi access in your accommodation
Availability; 7 night stays are Friday to Friday. During low season short breaks are available. Prices are based on 4 people sharing for 1 week. There is a £20 charge per person per week for any additional fifth and sixth person. Please note there is a refundable key / cleaning deposit of £50 in addition to the hire charge.
If you are concerned about the prospect of cancelling, please take out holiday insurance.