Caerfai Bay Superior Plus new as of 2016 is larger (12″ x 38″) than our superior caravans and offers a spacious, light, modern design with increased living and sleeping space in which to relax and unwind.
Our Superior Plus caravan is situated at the front of the Park offering an outstanding unrestricted view of the sea across St Brides Bay. Full length patio doors at the front of the caravan open onto a spacious decked balcony where you and your family can enjoy magnificent views of the coastline, sit, chat, eat and relax. If you can tear yourself away from the view, it is only a few minutes’ walk to Caerfai Bay sandy bathing beach or into St Davids, the smallest city in the UK.
The Superior Plus features:
- Spacious master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, drawers, vanity area and en-suite toilet and basin.
- Two twin bedrooms which can be made into double beds if required.
- Main bathroom with large shower cubicle with glass sliding door, toilet and basin.
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, full size cooker, integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, refrigerator, kettle).
- Lounge with digital TV, DVD player and gas fire to cosy up or “cwtch” during the wild Welsh evenings.
- Patio doors to the front opening onto decked area with spectacular views of the Pembrokeshire coastline during the day. A star gazers delight at night.
- ‘Thermaglas’ uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Cots and highchairs available (no hire charge)
- Bed linen and bedding provided. Beds made up for late arrivals and on request.
- Non-smoking and non-pet accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Free Wi-Fi in your accommodation
Availability; 7 night stays are Saturday to Saturday. Prices are based on 4 people sharing for 1 week. There is a £10 charge per person per week for any additional fifth and sixth person.