Our two standard plus caravans, on perimeter pitches, offer the same internal features as our superior caravans though are slightly older.
Caravan 36 is situated at the top of field 1, where you can enjoy elevated views overlooking the Park towards the Pembrokeshire coastline and beyond. Hedging to the rear of the caravan provides increased privacy, with a decked area to the front and side of caravan for you to unwind and enjoy the magnificent views.
Caravan 18, situated at the front of the caravan field, is our most recent addition to our standard plus range. Enjoy the unrestricted seaviews from the living area and spacious decked area to the side and front of the caravan, a perfect place to relax, unwind and marvel at the beautiful Pembrokeshire coastline.
Both caravans comfortably sleep 6 people with one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. Twin bedrooms can be made into double beds when required. There is also a fold out bed in the lounge. The internal features of our Standard Plus Holiday Home are similar to our Superior Holiday Homes which include
- Spacious decked area to front and side of caravan with seating for six persons
- Master double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Two twin bedrooms – can be made into double beds if required
- Lounge with flat screen digital TV and gas fire to cosy up or as we like to say “cwtch” during the evening.
- Main bathroom with shower, toilet and basin
- Fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, full size cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, refrigerator, kettle)
- Cots and highchairs available (no hire charge)
- Double glazed with gas fire in lounge and heaters in all other rooms
- Bed linen and bedding provided (beds made up for late arrivals and on request)
- Non-smoking and non-pet accommodation.
- Parking for 1 car by holiday home
- Wi-Fi in your accommodation (additional charge)
Availability; 7 night stays are Saturday to Saturday bookings only. Prices are based on 4 people sharing for 1 week. There is a £10 fee per week for an additional fifth and sixth person.